Effective negotiations in English
Communication Skills | Business English | Seminar
As business is becoming increasingly international, the ability to negotiate in English is crucial for many professionals. This “Effective negotiations in English” seminar helps you learn how to negotiate in English with confidence, achieving tangible results with customers, suppliers and colleagues.
Who’s it for?
This practice-oriented seminar is ideal for all professionals needing to develop their skills and confidence when negotiating in English.
What are your outcomes?
By the end of the training intervention you will have:
- reviewed and applied the key principles required for successful negotiations
- acquired key language to implement proven negotiation techniques
- worked on your weaknesses and built upon your strengths
- grown in confidence and competence when negotiating in English
- Applying the golden rules of negotiation
- Understanding the negotiations process
- Identifying your objectives, limits and tradables
- Uncovering needs and priorities through questioning
- Outlining your key issues, positions and parameters
- Presenting points convincingly
- Proposing and bargaining
- Dealing with objections and getting past “no”
- Developing supporting arguments
- Using appropriate negotiation techniques
- Avoiding ambiguity and misunderstanding
- Building commitment to a solution
- Summarizing, reviewing and closing the negotiation