Effective presentations in English
Presentation Skills | Business English | Seminar
Do you need to make clear, effective presentations in English? Are you looking to ensure your audience hears, understands and remembers your message?
Who’s it for?
This hands-on and practical workshop is aimed at professionals making diverse presentations in English on more complex topics, or to more critical audiences. Typical participants want to present more effectively, make an impact and have their message heard, understood and above all, remembered.
What are your outcomes?
By the end of the training intervention you will have:
- developed confidence and fluency in complex presentations
- oriented your presentations to the audience’s needs
- won and held the audience’s attention
- learned to use proven structures to convey your message effectively
- learned how to anticipate and deal with difficult audience questions
Using a coaching approach, this workshop looks at:
- focusing on your key message and ensuring audience orientation
- compelling introductions (RAMP model)
- building and developing themes (AIDA approach)
- explaining and evaluating situations and actions
- highlighting and emphasizing benefits
- effective summaries and conclusions
- building an argument
- using stories and examples
- getting the message across using your voice, body, imagery and wording
- dealing with questions as opportunities, using the 4R technique