English Logistics Certificate
Function & Industry Specific Business English | Seminar
Getting the right goods to the right place at the right time is always a challenge; doing so in English in an international environment is doubly so. Beyond an understanding of logistics, you need a good working knowledge of English, a range of specific terminology and effective communication skills.
The English for Logistics Certificate meets these needs with a 3-month blended learning program combining 9 days of face-to-face workshops with self-learning and distance support.
Who’s it for?
The English for Logistics Certificate program is aimed at logistics professionals wishing to perform more effectively with English speaking partners. Whether you need to chase up a delayed order, present a last-mile solution or negotiate an outsourcing agreement with a 3PL, this program will help you to communicate more effectively and achieve better results. You will get the maximum benefit from this program if you already have contact with international partners in the logistics field.
What are your outcomes?
By the end of the training intervention you will have:
- turned your English into an effective business tool
- learned a wide range of logistics-specific terminology
- developed the ability to present logistics solutions clearly and succinctly
- practiced resolving work-relevant issues
- built a toolbox of email templates to deal with routine logistics situations
- transferred the skills to your work environment
The English for Logistics Certificate program is a blended-learning approach integrating business English and critical communication skills with core logistics themes.
- Developing a robust structure that highlights clarity and ease of understanding
- Focusing on logistics terminology and business vocabulary
Logistics Topics (to include)
- Tracking and tracing
- Presenting to specific interest groups
- Running and participating in meetings and telecons
- Negotiating and problem solving
- Corresponding via email