English for Team Assistants
Function & Industry Specific Business English | Seminar
As business is becoming increasingly international, English for team assistants, secretaries and support staff is becoming increasingly important. More and more, team assistants and secretaries find themselves needing communicate with colleagues, clients and suppliers in English and need to refresh their English skills and boost their confidence.
Who’s it for?
This scenario-oriented seminar is ideal for team assistants, secretaries and support staff who need to speak, write and understand English in a variety of routine situations. By focusing on confidence, clarity and tone, this seminar ensures you can understand, assist and deal with people in a manner that best represents you and your company.
What are your outcomes?
By the end of the training intervention you will have:
- reactivated your existing knowledge
- built competence and confidence when interacting in English
- used simple structures and models to save you time when writing routine emails
- increased fluency and confidence when making and receiving phone calls
- improved and fine-tuned the key language and vocabulary needed for typical workplace scenarios
This seminar on English for team assistants and secretaries covers:
- Identifying your specific workplace situations
- Receiving visitors and making guests feel welcome
- Explaining simple processes
- Assisting visitors
- Helping new employees find their feet
- Troubleshooting in English
- Minimizing misunderstandings
- Building confidence when telephoning
- Taking and relaying messages
- Delivering the right tone when emailing
- Arranging and coordinating trips and events
- Managing difficult people