Effective meetings in English
Communication Skills | Business English | Seminar
Making your meetings effective is an essential part of communicating information and ideas, making the best decisions and motivating your staff. This seminar is designed to give you the key tools you need to participate in and run effective meetings in English.
Who’s it for?
This results-oriented seminar is ideal for all professionals who regularly lead or participate in meetings in English.
What are your outcomes?
By the end of the training intervention you will have:
- identified the key skills and behaviors needed to make your meetings effective and efficient
- developed new communication techniques to ensure your meetings are a success
- expanded your language toolbox to increase your productivity
- grown in confidence and competence when dealing with challenging situations in English
- Starting with the end in mind—what do you want from meetings?
- Appreciating and using the 4 levels of communication
- Structuring an agenda
- Leading a meeting
- Listening between the lines
- Effective questioning
- Clarifying and summarizing to build cohesion
- Building on the contributions of others through appreciative inquiry
- Getting into details without getting lost
- Dealing with ambiguity
- Recognizing and dealing with behavioral types
- Keeping a meeting on schedule / to the agenda
- Turning talk into SMARTER actions
- Building reader-centric minutes
You may also be interested in