Making the difference through customer service
Personal & Interpersonal Skills | Soft Skills |Seminar
In an increasingly competitive world, customer expectations are rocketing. Quality and costs are no longer the only factors – the customer service experience you deliver can make or break a long-term business relationship. Getting straight to the heart of the matter, this seminar challenges you to assess and improve your own approach to customer service using the world-class RATER model.
Who’s it for?
This seminar is designed for all professionals already working in a customer-facing role, whether internal or external. Using reflective and experiential techniques, participants will be challenged to grow—individually and as a team.
What are your outcomes?
By the end of the training intervention you will have:
- examined your customer’s fundamental service expectations
- understood and applied the RATER model to your specific needs
- prepared to maximize your customer impact during “moments of truth”
- developed your core communication skills to deliver a great customer-service experience
- planned to transfer your training to your workplace
- Managing customer expectations
- Identifying customer excellence
- Introducing RATER (Reliability, Assurance, Tangibility, Empathy, Responsiveness)
- Recognizing and implementing RATER behaviors and language
- Listening to learn, and learning to listen
- Asking effective questions to uncover needs and priorities
- Communicating appropriately via email and telephone
- Giving bad news
- Saying “no” without breaking the relationship
- Maximizing your impact in “moments of truth”
- Putting it into practice