Presenting with IMPACT
Presentation Skills | Soft Skills | Seminar
Are you are an experienced and confident presenter looking to perfect your skills? Do you need to maximize the impact on your audience? Would you like to save time during the preparation stage and sharpen your delivery skills?
Who’s it for?
This hands-on workshop is aimed at coaching experienced presenters. Self-, peer- and trainer feedback combine to perfect your skills. It is essential you have concrete examples to work with and improve, as the practical application of theory, tips and tricks and techniques to your own presentation is at the heart of the coaching process.
What are your outcomes?
By the end of the training intervention you will have:
- increased your awareness and appreciation of the planning stage
- embedded your key messages to attract your audience
- optimized your preparation time, individually or with your team
- boosted your ability to prepare and deliver memorable presentations
- sharpened your delivery to leave a lasting impression on your audience
- perfected your presentation to achieve maximum results
Using a coaching approach, this workshop looks at:
- identifying your walk-away message
- merging your message with audience interests
- providing a clear and simple structure
- anticipating questions
- connecting with the audience
- telling stories and using metaphors
“Presenting with IMPACT is about developing, designing, delivering and debriefing your presentation. Through a series of simple reflective questions you’ll identify what you really want to achieve and develop the tools you need to capture your audience’s interest.”