Writing winning offers and proposals
Writing Skills | Soft skills | Seminar
Writing winning offers and proposals is an essential skill for winning business – but what makes a winning proposal? Outlining your skills, services and experience is no longer enough. You need to relate these to your client’s needs, and clearly differentiate yourselves from competitors.
Who’s it for?
This hands-on seminar is aimed at all professionals who are required to write offers and proposals. Typical participants want to build a powerful message, clearly outlining their solution to the client’s needs, and presenting this in a persuasive and compelling way.
What are your outcomes?
By the end of the training intervention you will have:
- reflected on the client’s needs
- understood and used the winning NOSE structure
- consolidated your understanding of what good persuasive writing is
- developed your ability to write with the reader in mind
- developed the key skills of planning, constructing and editing
- Considering the bid/tender process and how this feeds back into proposal writing itself
- Identifying the elements of good proposal writing
- Analyzing needs to develop saleable solutions
- Planning structures with the stakeholders/recipients in mind
- Preparing to write – examining the writing process
- Writing to persuade – convincing your readers to say yes
- Mastering the 3 controls: language, structure, content
- Dealing with the curse of knowledge – writing for the reader’s level of expertise
- Avoiding the 7 sins of proposal writing
- Applying a consistent approach to editing for content, style and accuracy
- Sharing best practice for proposal structure and contents