Free Download How can I improve my English when I’m not in the training room? I think that probably every one of my colleagues (including myself) has been asked that question more than once. The simple answer is: exposure. The more you expose yourself to the language you are learning (through films, conversations, books, apps, […]
Über Jennie Wright
Jennie has 17 years’ experience training internationally with a wide variety of learners. With a BA and MA in English Teaching, she brings a wealth of knowledge to her training, ensuring it is tailor-made and engaging.
Einträge von Jennie Wright
1. Prepare Take a moment to go over some English basics. Make sure you can introduce yourself simply and explain your position in the company. Also think about how you will ask a question, interrupt a speaker or ask for clarification if you need to. Which key words can you check before going into the […]
Business English on the go Maybe you’re as serious as all of my clients about improving your business English – but like them, you have other priorities too! What it comes down to is that learning English takes a back seat when important deadlines loom. Half the time, you’re travelling and the other half, you’re […]
Contributing ideas in English is a common problem for both native and non-native speakers of English. Brainstorming requires you to speak spontaneously and multi-task which can be both stressful and demanding – especially in a foreign language. Participants often have to listen to a lot of people speaking at the same time which can push […]
Do you ever feel your meetings have gone off track? You’re in a meeting to talk about one thing, but someone is talking about something completely different, someone else is discussing an unimportant point, and others are debating something completely irrelevant – the whole meeting has gone off track! When this happens, it’s hard to […]
How do you disagree with colleagues in meetings? You’re in an international meeting with people from all over the world and it’s time for you to agree or disagree with the solutions being offered. Unfortunately, you can only agree on one solution – so you have to disagree with someone. However, disagreeing with a colleague […]
JOBS AT TARGET TRAININGWe are always looking for qualified, experienced and people-oriented professionals. For that reason, we run an ongoing recruitment process. We accept applications for future positions.
TAKE A SHORTCUT TO
- 17 practical ways senior managers and executives can support...29. November 2019 - 10:27
- Which topics are most suited for the live virtual training...16. Oktober 2019 - 11:11
- Lessons learned: making live virtual training work for our...8. Oktober 2019 - 11:10
- How and why we got started with live virtual training in...12. September 2019 - 09:36