WHY USE THIS APPROACH?
Face-to-face learning has advantages and disadvantages. While many people really value the trainer and peer contact, attendance can be sporadic as the fixed training dates compete with other business priorities, plus travel and accommodation costs play a factor. Likewise, e-learning brings advantages and disadvantages. The greatest challenge is keeping people motivated with a purely technology-driven approach.
Blended learning offers you the best of both worlds
- You benefit from high-impact face-to-face training.
- You build networks with peers, sharing ideas and experience.
- Your trainer motivates you, on- and off-line.
- You can fit online training around your schedule.
- You have ownership over the “place, path, and pace” of the online components.
- You can make significant cost-savings.