INHOUSE BUSINESS ENGLISH TRAINING – WHAT DOES THE JOB LOOK LIKE?
An InCorporate Trainer job can be full-time or part-time. A full-time InCorporate Trainer is responsible for the customized business English training of 70-100 professionals. They support their clients in doing their jobs better in English. We typically have a number of trainers in one location. Each team of InCorporate Trainers is managed by a Target Training Program Manager who is responsible for the training program and liaising with the client. And you’ll have access to Target’s online systems and our support staff can help you find answers to all the questions you have.
Working from the client offices, a full-time InCorporate Trainer (40 hours) is expected to have at least 30 contact hours with their client. These 30 hours are a combination of:
- group training.
- one-to-one training.
- on-the-job support (providing support with emails, presentations, etc.).
Additional responsibilities include:
- building training plans and training material.
- creating feedback for the training, support and shadowing that they have performed.
- administering their programs (invite participants, track progress).
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO BE A GREAT INHOUSE BUSINESS ENGLISH TRAINER?
For you, as for us, training is about people. Your experience, energy and enthusiasm make a difference. Beyond that, you’ll:
- have a recognised EFL qualification (min. RSA Cert or equivalent)
- have 5 years EFL experience including corporate/business English training or a professional business background and 2 years TEFL experience
- be comfortable using standard Microsoft Office programmes (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
- have a committed, professional attitude to training, work in general & managing the client
…and a knowledge of German is an advantage but not a must.
And what’s in it for you?
If you haven’t been here yet, Germany’s a great place to live and work. If you join Target Training, beyond the chance to make a difference and work in a professional environment, supported by committed colleagues, you’ll have:
- an initial 2-year contract.
- a 40hr working week – or if you’re looking for part-time work we’re interested in talking too!
- a monthly salary of €2,540 for CELTA-qualified trainers increasing to € 2,600 month at the end of your 6-month probation.
- a monthly salary of €2,540 for DELTA-qualified trainers increasing to € 2,750 month at the end of your 6-month probation.
- 30 days paid holiday plus public holidays.
- support and assistance in finding accommodation.
- a clear on-boarding plan.
- peer support from fellow trainers who want to make a difference to their clients.
- access to internal training and development including our InCorporate Trainer Boot Camp.
- support with external training and development (e.g. get your DELTA).
- opportunities for new internal roles and promotion.
- a €1000 bonus which is payable upon successful completion of the 2-year contract.