What’s special about being an InCorporate Trainer?
You’ll make a visible difference to your client and their business – how cool is that?
When you get a job training business English as an InCorporate Trainer, you’ll be embedded inside one of our client’s offices. You’ll work directly with one or more departments which means you see how your participants actually use their English at work. You’ll see the emails they are writing AND because you are a trusted member of the team you can shadow their meetings, presentations and phone calls.
Then, based on what you observe, you identify gaps in their performance levels. You’ll use your “insider” knowledge (and emails/documents from your participants day to day tasks) to design engaging training sessions which close these gaps. And … you’ll have the opportunity to see how you helped improve their performance at work!
What are the benefits of being employed as an InCorporate Trainer?
If you like being part of a team, having the opportunity to get to know your client really well, and having the freedom and responsibility of developing your own business English training program…
But there’s more. Being employed as an InCorporate Trainer by Target Training means:
- We’ll support you in finding accommodation.
- We offer ongoing guidance and support with paperwork.
- You receive active support from an experienced line-manager who has done the job you are doing.
- We offer, and financially support, internal and external learning and development opportunities if you want to further your career.
- Your 50+ colleagues are always ready to provide you with ideas and inspiration.
- You’ll have access to a number of company systems (materials database, forum) that will make your role easier and help you make an impact.