Being part of a team, having the opportunity to get to know your client really well, and having the freedom and responsibility of developing your own business English training program are all major elements of being an InCorporate Trainer. But there’s more. Being employed as an InCorporate Trainer by Target Training means:
- We’ll support you in finding accommodation.
- We offer ongoing guidance and support with paperwork.
- You receive active support from an experienced line-manager who has done the job you are doing.
- We offer, and financially support, internal and external learning and development opportunities if you want to further your career.
- Your 50+ colleagues are always ready to provide you with ideas and inspiration.
- You’ll have access to a number of company systems (materials database, forum) that will make your role easier and help you make an impact.