About this training
This practical seminar is aimed at professionals wishing to improve their confidence when working with collaborative technologies in English. Learn to communicate with confidence, ensure full participation, minimize confusion and ensure your meetings are effective, efficient … and human.
- Appreciating the specific challenges of communicating via collaborative technologies
- Setting the scene and managing expectations and assumptions
- Using effective protocol (turn taking, describing actions, etc.)
- Picking up general ideas and specific information
- Stating a position clearly and exchanging factual information
- Inviting other participants to comment
- Entering and maintaining a discussion
- Providing product and process details
- Recognizing tone and formality and responding appropriately
- Reformulating contributions of others and confirming understanding
- Managing interruptions and disruptions
- Building confidence through practice, practice, practice
Develop key language to actively participate when using collaborative technologies.
Gain confidence when working in English with collaborative technologies.
Acquire the skills necessary to guide remote collaboration and communication.
Contact us for more information
Your personal data is safe with us and you won’t be entered on any mailing lists when you submit this contact form.