What do German business professionals expect?
Your participants expect you to:
- help them make progress
- listen to them and their needs
- adapt to what you hear them say
- give engaging lessons with opportunities for everyone to engage in a meaningful way
- set up practical and relevant learning opportunities
- show them how to transfer what they have learnt back to the workplace
What’s the general English level of German participants?
Germans start learning English at primary school. By the time they have finished school they have a very good grounding in English though a lot of their knowledge is grammar based. They will be at least somewhere in the B1/B2 range. Some will be higher, especially if they have studied overseas or been on a long-term exchange. A few will be lower. However what everyone lacks is the practical business English vocabulary, phrases and skills.