This highly individualized workshop is essential for anyone who needs to get the most value from their efforts at work. Typical participants find themselves spread too thinly, not getting enough done and not making enough impact when it comes to the most important things. Whether this is due to a chaotic and dynamic environment, external distractions or wandering personal focus, this workshop delivers self-efficiency solutions through applying concrete tools and tangible behaviors.
- Become more productive but less busy
- Develop strategies to reduce stress, build resilience and increase motivation
- Become familiar with the key steps of self-efficiency and how to implement them
- Identify your time sins and time wasters
- Develop a personal change plan
- Lacking time: the problem or a symptom of the problem?
- The difference between being “busy” and being “productive”
- Parkinson’s Law and the 60-hour week
- The importance of clear objectives
- Time sins (personal behavior) and time wasters (external factors)
- Why change? – identifying the personal consequences
- Managing yourself and delegating to others
- Setting clear objectives—importance vs. urgency
- Prioritizing tasks and estimating timing
- Eating that frog—strategies for overcoming procrastination
- Dealing with barriers—time wasters, interruptions and email
- Building resilience
- Strategies for avoiding and processing stress
- Building a realistic change plan
For more information about this training
Your personal data is safe with us and you won’t be entered on any mailing lists if you submit this form.
Contact us for more information
Let’s talk training solutions!
Are you responsible for organizing training and development solutions for individuals, teams, or your entire organization? Are you looking for ideas and options? Would you like to learn about what works, what doesn’t, what others are doing, and where to start? We have 25+ years’ experience in implementing B2B training solutions. Projects large and small, we’ve done it all, helping hundreds of organizations and thousands of employees succeed globally.