Working effectively in virtual teams
Working effectively in virtual teams is a must-have skill. In this virtual environment it is critical to rethink and sharpen the way we cooperate, collaborate and communicate to deliver results. This practical and hands-on training is for all line managers and specialists who are, or will be working in virtual teams or working remotely.
- Identify the essential characteristics of an effective virtual team
- Develop awareness of your personal preference when it comes to team roles
- Understand and prepare to overcome the threats common to virtual teams
- Sharpen your virtual communication skills
- Implement tools to measure, monitor and improve your virtual team’s performance
- Identifying the characteristics of an effective team
- Developing awareness of your “team player preferences” (Belbin)
- Comparing and contrasting the challenges of working virtually
- Identifying opportunities and threats in virtual teams
- Avoiding the virtual team PIT (personal, intercultural, technology)
- Performing a virtual team health check
- Launching a successful virtual team
- Leading virtual teams – new skills and new behaviors
- Building communication strategies for a virtual environment
- Reflecting on the 6 key rules successful virtual teams follow
- Transferring your training back to your workplace
For more information about this training
Your personal data is safe with us and you won’t be entered on any mailing lists if you submit this form.
Contact us for more information
Let’s talk training solutions!
Are you responsible for organizing training and development solutions for individuals, teams, or your entire organization? Are you looking for ideas and options? Would you like to learn about what works, what doesn’t, what others are doing, and where to start? We have 25+ years’ experience in implementing B2B training solutions. Projects large and small, we’ve done it all, helping hundreds of organizations and thousands of employees succeed globally.